Terms & Conditions
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
For International customers we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express. We accept wire transfers. International customers must pay any custom charges, VAT, taxes, or other costs, in addition to the shipping charge.
Prices are subject to change without notice. We try to avoid mid-year price changes, but reserve the right to adjust prices if our costs increase. Additionally, in the event a mistake was made in our price list, we reserve the right to bill at the prevailing prices in place at the time of shipment. All prices shown are in U.S. Dollar.
Should an item arrive in damaged cartons. Keep the cartons and inspect the merchandise for damage or shortages. Notify us immediately if necessary.
Shortages & Overages
Should you receive an order with a missing item or an extra item is included (but not invoiced), please contact our customer service department. All shortages or overages must be reported within 5 days of receipt of the goods. Please have the invoice number and the number of packages received available when you call.
Merchandise may be returned up to one week from the date of purchase. Returned merchandise for any other reason other than warranty claims must be in like new condition and subject to a 20% restocking fee. All returns are subject to inspection for determination of full or partial credit. Any returned part that shows evidence of being used or installed contrary to manufacturer’s instructions, and/or subjected to improper handling, packaging by the customer, will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration. All returned electrical items will be inspected & tested. If electrical item is deemed functional, no credit will be issued & item will be returned. All sales are final on discontinued or closeout merchandise.
Contact one of our prompt, courteous Customer Service representatives on 009611566555. Be sure to have the following information available when you call:
- Part number(s) to be returned
- Copy of original invoice
- Reason for return
Quick Shifter SAL warrants that any Quick Shifter SAL products sold hereunder, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (3) months from the date of purchase by the consumer excepting the following provisions:
- Quick Shifter SAL shall have no obligation in the event the customer is unable to provide a receipt showing the date the customer purchased the product(s).
- The products must be properly installed, maintained and operated under normal conditions.
- Quick Shifter SAL makes no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to any modification of products.
- Quick Shifter SAL shall not be liable for any consequential and incidental damages, including labor and paint, resulting from failure of product.
- Quick Shifter SAL products are often intended for use in specific applications. Quick Shifter SAL makes no warranty if a Quick Shifter SAL product is used in applications other than intended.
- Quick Shifter SAL electrical products are warranted for one (3) months from the date of purchase by the consumer. Exhaust systems are warranted for manufacturing defects only. There is no warranty on exhaust pipes & mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration or “blueing” is caused by tuning characteristics, exhaust timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. & is not caused by defective manufacturing.
- Quick Shifter SAL makes no warranty of any kind in regard to other manufacturer’s products distributed by Quick Shifter SAL will pass on all warranties made by the manufacturer & where possible, will expedite the claim on behalf of the customer, but ultimately, responsibility for disposition of the warranty claim lies with the manufacturer.